Mediation cases rise when surrogacy is involved. Either the surrogate mother may want her child back, or the arranged parents may want their children from the surrogate mother.
- Surrogacy is of two types- traditional: where the birth mother’s egg gets fertilized by a sperm donor or the arranged father, and gestational: where the egg and sperm of arranged parents are fertilized externally and implanted in the birth mother’s womb for fertilization and the birth mother is not related to the child genetically.
- Western Australia is the only place in Australia where traditional surrogacy is still permitted.
- Surrogacy is on no account a commercial process. The birth mother or sperm donor cannot be given money for service, except the money needed by a birth mother to pay the pregnancy and birth expenses.
- The birth mother must be 25 years old and must have been a mother before.
- The surrogacy arrangement must be duly signed by everyone involved in the process, right from the donors to birth mother and each of the arranged parents.
- Each member of the agreement must have had thorough clinical counselling and medical help at least three months before the agreement.
- The agreement is then approved in writing by the Reproductive Technology Council.
If you need assistance, Contact Family Lawyers Perth via mail, phone or visit the office in person.
Request A Quote Now!
Our Family Lawyers in Perth can help get your child back to you!
Our team of Family Lawyers in Perth have the best family lawyers. We can help you bring your child back to you rightfully.
How do we work?
- Contact us and tell us about your grievances.
- We will appoint a well-experienced mediation lawyer for you.
- Our family lawyers are well experienced in family law cases and will talk to you in detail about your case and then arrange the most effective procedure, and the recovery order you can place to get your child back.
You can file recovery order and get your child back by law, only when you have committed no errors in the above-mentioned methods. To make sure of appropriate and accurate procedure contact our well-experienced team of Family Lawyers in Perth.
Need assistance regarding child custody? Call us today.