Spousal maintenance cases
We believe, that spousal maintenance cases are highly sensitive ones and demand great care and expertise while undertaking them. Spousal maintenance can be claimed by one from your former spouse under several situations subject to judgment by the court.
One can ask for spousal maintenance from the former spouse under the following circumstances:
- You should apply for spousal maintenance as a part of a financial agreement, within 12 months of divorce in case of marriage, and within 2 years post separation in case of de facto relationships.
- If you are physically or mentally incapable of supporting yourself financially, do not have a much monetary source to support yourself completely, or have a child under 18 in your custody, then you can apply for spousal maintenance, provided your former spouse is capable of supporting you as well.
- If you enter into a new relationship and your financial conditions get improved, then this too shall be considered in the case.
Request A Quote Now!
Trust our Family Lawyers for your family disputes.
Our team of Family Lawyers, believe in providing the best possible services to you and bring a smile of contentment and happiness on your face after helping you with your situation.
We work for all our clients in the following ways:
- First, contact us for a consultation session over the phone. Call us on our number, or mail us at our email id and we will arrange a confidential consultation session, where we will listen to your case to help you accordingly.
- Next, we appoint an appropriate lawyer for you, to whom we will primarily brief your case following which, he/she will consult you and understand your case, study and prepare accordingly.
- We have fixed fee quotes for all cases, after the consultation, you shall decide whether you wish to go ahead with our services.
so, if need assistance or just guidance contact us today and talk to us.